The InkBed™ is a patented professional tattoo client table & bed. Our bed was designed by tattoo artists, for tattoo artists.
This hydraulic bed is highly customizable allowing you to raise, lower, and spin the bed a full 360°. The sturdy steel construction offers you a rock-solid, secure base for you to perform all your ink-work.
The brand new InkBed™ comes equipped with new features including a set of FREE low-profile no-slip rubber base feet, and as an optional add-on, the unparalleled adjustability of the exciting InkBed™ ball-and-socket fully adjustable lock-tight armrest.
- Patented Design Swing-out Legrests: Patented Design gets the legrests out of the way to give you unobstructed access to your clients shoulders, and entire back.
- Patented Design Cobra-Style Backrest: Cobra-style backrest so your clients can sit upright for back-work - no more need for a separate chair or uncomfortable stool
- High Density Comfort Foam Padding: 4" thick high density foam for extreme comfort
- 14.5" Removable Extendable Headrest & Footrests: Headrest & Footrests each extend an additional 7" & 7.5" (for a total of 14.5" extension) - ideal for your taller clients
- Removable Pillow for Back-work Conversion: Lie the table flat and quickly and easily convert the headrest into a face cradle allowing maximum comfort for your clients when you perform back-work on the table
- Sturdy Hydraulic Base: Hydraulic mechanism allows for 360 degree rotation and steel welded construction ensures reliable service for years to come.
- Heavy Duty Locking Wheels: Four heavy duty locking wheels offer maximum mobility when using your InkBed™.
- Free Low-Profile No-Slip Rubber Base Caps: Don't want the added height of the casters? Not interested in the mobility offered by the wheels? Quickly and easily replace them with our no-slip floor protector rubber base caps provided at no extra charge!
- Optional Seat-Straddle Footrest (for use with caster base): For the comfort of your client the InkBed™ also has an adjustable chair-straddle footrest. When used on the wheel-caster base, the footrest provides a comfortable place for your client to rest their feet when straddling the cobra back. *Note: When using the InkBed with the low-profile rubber base caps, the optional seat-straddle footrest will not attach (clients can rest their feet on raised steel frame or the floor).
OPTIONAL ARMRESTS: Modular Ball-and-Socket Joint Adjustable and Removable Client Armrests: Arms can be adjusted with height, and tilt-angle, or can be quickly and easily added or removed (no tools required). Adjust armrests flush with bed for extra wide seating. Armrests are designed with lock-tight wide-key tension lock Ball-and-Socket joints for maximum adjustability and stability.
- Seat: 21" x 15"
- Length when flat: 69" Long
- Length extendable to: 83.5" Long
- Headrest and Legrest Extensions: 7" (headrest), 7.5" (footrest) for a total of 14.5" additional length
- Height Range on Wheels: 23.755"-29.5" (seat to floor)
- Height Range on Low-Profile Rubber Base: 21.25"-27"
- Optional Armrest Dimensions: 14.5" L x 5.5" W