The InkChair™ is a PATENTED , fully adjustable, professional tattoo client chair. Our chair was designed by tattoo artists, for tattoo artists.
This hydraulic lift chair is highly customizable allowing you to raise, lower, and spin the chair a full 360°. The headrest doubles as a chin-rest and the arms have a full 180° range of motion.
Individually controlled legrests offer our patented swing-out motion so you can adjust however you'd like to allow easy access to your clients legs -- or swing them completely out of the way for unobstructed access to your client's back.
The sturdy steel construction offers you a rock-solid, secure base for you to perform all your ink-work.
- Two Color Options: The InkChair you know and love now comes in two color options in an easy-clean leatherette: Classic Black or Light Silver-Grey
- PATENTED Swing-out Legrests: This design gets the legrests out of the way to give you unobstructed access to your clients shoulders, and entire back
- PATENTED Cobra-Style Backrest: Cobra-style backrest so your clients can sit upright for back-work - no more need for a separate chair or uncomfortable stool
- High Density Comfort Foam Padding: 4" thick high density foam for extreme comfort
- Removable & Extendable Headrest: The headrest extends an additional 8.5" - ideal for your taller clients
- 180° Range Armrests: Armrests can easily be swiveled out of the way, or flipped to convert the chair for backwork while providing your clients a comfortable place to rest their arms.
- Sturdy Hydraulic Base: Hydraulic mechanism allows for 360° rotation and steel welded construction ensures reliable service for years to come.
- Chair Width (including armrests): 26" Wide
- Cobra Backrest Height: 25" (Headrest extends this additional 8.5")
- Armrest Dimensions: 16.5" L x 3.5" W
- Legrest Dimensions: 16" L x 10" W
- Height Range: 20"-24.5" (seat to floor)
The InkChair™ is not intended to lie flat to be used as a bed at any time. The intended use of this product is to provide a comfortable seated or reclined location for clients to rest while receiving tattoos. Depending on the height and weight of your client, reclining the InkChair™ at too large of an angle can cause the base to become unstable and possibly cause the chair to tip over. Upon reclining, always test the chair for stability never recline to the point where the chair base becomes unstable.
When straddling the patent-pending cobra-backrest both of your client’s feet should rest firmly on the floor to prevent risk of tipping. Clients should only sit on the flat seat, never at any time should anyone sit on the armrests, backrest, or legrest (for InkBed™).
If you wish a fully flat option – please consider The InkBed™. The InkBed™ is designed with an extra-wide stable base to provide the needed support for a completely flat profile.