If you spend any amount of time sitting for work, hobbies, or just comfort, there are many factors you should take into account when choosing chair. A good chair will fit your body, accommodate to your sitting style, and easily adjust to offer support and comfort.
The ErgoStrad™ ergonomic chair touches on all of these and comes with an extra-wide sculpted seat to provide comfort and stability. What makes our chair unique however, is that it comes with a patent pending forward-sliding backrest to provide back and lumbar support regardless of how you use the chair. Sit fully back or slide forward and perch on the chair, just pull our quick release adjustment lever and the chair will provide you back and lumbar support. Adjust the chair height as needed, and rest comfortably on the sculpted memory foam padded seat.
- Heavy Duty Construction: The heavy duty ErgoStrad™ chair was designed with a steel reinforced seat and a wide 22” base spread on the legs. The chair is tested to support 300Lbs of weight securely and comfortably in any position when both feet are on the ground.
- Extra Wide Comfort Seat: The extra-wide design on the 3” thick memory foam seat cushion is sculpted to add extra comfort and support for your legs when seated.
- Sliding Backrest: The sliding backrest has a full five inch range in forward-back mobility. Sit fully back on the chair, or use the one-touch quick release lever to automatically slide the backrest forward up to 5” so the chair offers continued comfort and lumbar support if you are perching on the forward on the chair.
- Adjustable Height: The height of the seat can be adjusted from 18 ½” to 23 ¾” (seat to floor).
- Seat – 18 ½” L x 18” W x 3” Thick
- Backrest – 18½“ W x 11 ½”H x 3” Thick
- Wheel Base – 22” diameter
- Backrest Adjustable Slide Range – 5”
- Chair Height (seat to floor) Adjustable – 18 ½” to 23 ¾”